Keep your canine in the fight.
We provide K9 life-saving medical training and instruction for combat and law enforcement operations.
We have trained and worked with canines and handlers representing some of the most renowned military and law enforcement organizations.
In more than 18 years working with canines in law enforcement and military operations, Dr. Sean McPeck has developed real-world experience you and your K9 can count on.
Education & Honors
- Graduate, Colorado State College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2010
- Honor Graduate, United States Army Veterinary Basic Course
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP), University of Tennessee, 2017
Speaking & Research
- Guest Speaker, International Working Dog Conference, 2017, Banff Alberta
- Guest Speaker, Working Dog Magazine Conference, 2017, Memphis TN
- Guest Lecturer, Oklahoma State University Veterinary School, 2017
- Research Contributor, Comparative Exercise Physiology Lab at Oklahoma State University Veterinary School
Military & Non-military Service
- Author of the Ranger Canine Athletic Program (RCAP)
- Co-creator of the Advanced Canine Athletic Program (ACAP) app
- Camp Dwyer Afghanistan Veterinary Officer, 2011-2012
- 75th Ranger Regiment Veterinary Surgeon, multiple Combat Deployments
- 3rd Ranger Battalion Sniper Team Leader
- CQSDM Course, Honor Grad and Top Gun
- Current President, Alaska Veterinary Medical Association
- Emergency Veterinarian, NVA
- Emergency Veterinarian, VCA
- Distributor, North American Rescue
- K9 Trauma Care
- Veterinary Medical Training for Handlers
- Pre-deployment Readiness
- K9 Selection
- K9 Behavior, Canine Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- K9 Husbandry and Nutrition
- K9 Conditioning and Longevity
- K9 Environmental Stimulation and Environmental Stress Deconfliction
- K9 Program Development
- K9 Casualty Movement (MEDEVAC/CASEVAC, extraction, vehicle and rotary wing operations)
- Counterterrorism Operations
- Close Quarters Battle
- Sniper, Advanced Marksmanship
- Hand-to-hand Combatives (semi-pro MMA, Boxing and BJJ competitor)
- 1st place, Runners Division, Susitna 100mile Ultra-marathon
the ACAP APP
The Advanced Canine Athletic Program, or ACAP for short, is a program that focuses on improving the overall conditioning of the canine and improving their effective working pace. The ACAP was developed as a collaboration between Sean McPeck and Guardian Point and draws on their unique experience as veterinarians, canine trainers and handlers from law enforcement and elite military special operations units.
The ACAP app provides two (Basic and Premium) structured conditioning programs for both Patrol and Detection canines, complete with a daily schedule, videos, instructions, and educational content.
The Basic version is intended for the beginner. The Basic program explains every workout in detail and includes instructional/educational content videos from experts in the veterinary community. The majority of the Basic program workouts range from 15 – 30 minutes in length.
The Premium version provides a stepped progression from the Basic version to more difficult workouts that will take you and your dog to the top level of desired fitness. The Premium program workouts range from 30 – 90 minutes in length. Along with more difficult workouts that will result in a higher level of fitness, the handler is able to access additional educational content with the Premium version.